(photo credit from http://www.allposters.com)
Came across a blog entry about Lavender fields in Hokkaido. I had absolutely NO IDEA that Japan has lavender fields.
I've always told ToyBoy that when I die, I want to be cremated and my ashes scattered all over a lavender field. I know I know, kinda morbid to be talking about our death when we are still so young. But that doesn't mean we can't plan how we want our funeral to be...its the same as planning our birthday party. Where everyone comes in pink (my favorite color), drink champagne and eat sashimi!!!
xoxo,
ToyGirl

9 Responses to "My Lavender Field"

  1. Lyrical Lemongrass Says:

    Oooh sounds like fun. You can count on me being there (in pink). Unless I kiok before you, then I'll be there in spirit (ghost) lor.

  2. Ciki Says:

    what so morbid.. death is part and parcel of life! at least you'll be part of something pretty:D

  3. UnkaLeong Says:

    When I go I wanna do it New Orleans Sytle. Big Band and all that...Celebrate my life, not my passing. Heheh..Was talking to FBB the other day, joker even has a list of who he wants to eulogise him. ROFL! It's not morbid, it's planning ahead :)

  4. ToyGirl Says:

    LL: Thank you for being there in person or spirit. The important point is 'being there'. Muaks!!

    Ciki: true true...i want every part of my life to be something pretty and pink and fun!!!

    unkaleong: YES!!! Planning ahead. Couldn't agree more. :))

  5. Allan Yap & Nigel A. Skelchy Says:

    Toygirl; One word...Tasmania :-) Gorgeous Lavender Fields

  6. HairyBerry Says:

    yeah, hokkaido is famous for it's lavender. and dairy products. oh, and miso ramen..hehe

    ohhh, i think at mine, there'll be lotsa hokkien mee! hmm, maybe a karaoke session oso.

  7. ToyGirl Says:

    Allan & Nigel: Haha...now I have 3 places to choose from!! :) And my pick is still Japan. Coz they've got cherry blossoms too!! Pink and lavender...*day dreaming*

    Nic: karaoke!!! totally forgot bout that! Yup, so it'll be pink, champagne, sashimi and karaoke.

  8. 123george Says:

    So gorgeous.I really like the combination between green and lilac.

    Cheap Holidays

  9. Eduardo Choquette Says:

    I have an album of professional pictures taken from the bird's perspective of a helicopter, where I enjoy the colors of the fields, of the salt mines, of the ocean water- it is completely undiscovered world, another beauty.

Post a Comment